The purpose of this document is to inform you of how Tobias Kibbles manages, collects, uses, and discloses your Personal Data, which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“the PDPA”).
With regard to your personal data, this Policy does not supersede or replace any prior consent you may have provided to Tobias Kibbles, and your personal data will not be used for a new purpose unless Tobias Kibbles has obtained your consent in writing, recorded, or any other form that is accessible for future reference. This Policy may be updated from time to time to ensure that it is in line with our future developments or business goals, as well as any changes in statutory or regulatory requirements. All changes to this Policy will be made available on our website, www.tobiaskibbles.com.
- INTRODUCTION TO THE PDPA
The PDPA defines personal data as “data, whether true or false, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which an organization has or is likely to have access.”
In accordance with the PDPA, Tobias Kibbles will only collect your personal data directly from you. We will make every effort to notify you of the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, used, disclosed, and/or processed, as well as obtain your consent or deemed consent for the collection, use, disclosure, and/or processing of your personal data for the intended purposes, unless doing so is required or authorized under applicable laws and regulations.
- COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Tobias Kibbles collects personal data such as first and last names, phone numbers, physical and email addresses, donation information, and so on, in order to fulfill your order for products/services and for any other purposes specified in the section below. You have the option not to provide the requested information, but it is possible that we will be unable to fulfill your order for products/services, and certain functions provided by our website portal may be unavailable.
Tobias Kibbles collects your Personal Data directly from you or your authorised representatives (i.e. persons whom you may have authorized and who have been validly identified as being you or your authorised representative in accordance with our then-current security procedures), from third parties, publicly available sources, or through our website, including, but not limited to, the following ways:
- When you fill out a form to subscribe to our newsletters;
- When you interact with our customer service team (for example, through phone calls, letters, in-person meetings, emails, posts and messages on our social media pages, and so on);
- When you use some of our services, such as websites and apps, and create any online accounts with us;
- When you ask us to contact you;
- When you donate through our websites;
- When you respond to one of our promotions, initiatives, or requests for more Personal Data;
- When our marketing representatives and customer service team contact you and you respond;
- When we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you were referred by them; when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason; or when you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously, but please see our Cookies Clause below.
- If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (for example, information about your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), you represent to us that you have obtained the third party’s consent to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes by submitting such information to us.
- You must take reasonable steps to ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true, and correct as of the date of submission. We are unable to provide you with the Products and/or Services you have requested due to your failure to do so many things.
3. PURPOSES FOR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE
Personal Data collected from you may be collected, used, disclosed, and/or processed for a variety of purposes, depending on the circumstances under which we deem it appropriate to process your personal data. This includes, but is not limited to, communicating with you about your inquiries and/or sending you marketing, advertising, and promotional information about our products and/or materials relating to events, productions, shows, concerts, and/or services that we have, our partners and third-party organizations with whom we collaborate, may be selling or marketing.
- Communicating with you about your inquiries and/or sending you marketing, advertising, and promotional information about our products and/or materials relating to events, productions, shows, concerts, and/or services that we, our partners, and third-party organizations with whom we collaborate, may be selling or marketing;
- Administrative matters on your sign-ups/registration for accounts, payments, or refunds; disclosing your email address, phone number, name, and donation amount to external charitable and humanitarian organizations, including Cat Welfare Society when you make a donation through our websites; and Any other purposes that we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
- Tobias Kibbles makes every effort to ensure that third parties protect your Personal Data to the best of our ability if we share your Personal Data with said third parties with your consent.
- Tobias Kibbles may collect and use your Personal Data for the following additional purposes, where permitted by the PDPA:
- Analytics and tracking; conducting market research and surveys to better understand and serve our Tobias Kibbles customers, including but not limited to understanding preferences, demographics, and service delivery and customer experience at our touch points;
- Tobias Kibbles offers additional products to benefit you, such as promotions, loyalty, and reward programs.
- Personal Data matching with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with Tobias Kibbles’ provision, marketing, or offering of products;
- Managing contests, competitions, and marketing campaigns, as well as personalizing your Tobias Kibbles experience;
- Communicating advertisements involving Tobias Kibbles products, special offers, and rewards, either to our customers in general or to you specifically (including, but not limited to, upselling, cross selling, and online marketing);
- Organizing promotional events and projects for corporate social responsibility;
- Purposes that are reasonably related to the preceding; and
- These are not exhaustive examples, and you are encouraged to read the PDPA’s Second, Third, and Fourth Schedules, which are publicly available at agc.gov.sg.
- Tobias Kibbles may contact you using your Singapore telephone numbers (including via voice calls, sms, fax, or other means) with information about our products or those products and services offered by our preferred partners (including discounts, flash sales, and special offers) in accordance with the Do Not Call (“DNC”) provisions of the PDPA.
- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT REQUEST
When you shop on Tobias Kibbles’s website, we may send you promotional/marketing material via mail in addition to your order package. If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive sales, marketing, or promotional information from us via a specific mode, please email email@example.com.
Please be aware that it may take up to thirty (30) days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems after we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for marketing or promotional materials/communication. As a result, you may continue to receive marketing or promotional materials/communications during this time. Please keep in mind that even if you withdraw your consent to receive marketing or promotional materials via a specific channel, we may still contact you for other purposes related to the Products and Services that you own or have subscribed to with Tobias Kibbles.
Please be aware that your withdrawal of consent is still subject to Section 25 of the PDPA, which allows for the retention of personal data for legal or business purposes.
- PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
We will stop retaining your personal data or remove the means by which it can be associated with you as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the personal data is no longer required for any business or legal purposes.
We make every effort to take reasonable steps to dispose of personal data after it is no longer required. Paper documents containing Personal Data, for example, are securely destroyed, and electronic files containing Personal Data are permanently deleted.
- DATA SECURITY
We use commercially reasonable data security measures, such as physical, technical, and administrative safeguards, to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data and to prevent unauthorized access, use, collection, copying, disclosure, and modification. Firewalls, data encryption, and information access authorization controls are some examples of these safeguards.
Despite our security precautions, we caution that no data transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure during transmission due to the inherent risks of data transmission over the Internet. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us before we receive it, and you send it at your own risk.
As a result, you should only transmit your personal data from a secure environment, and you should always be responsible for your own privacy and security settings. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other third-party websites or links and accept no liability for them.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored on your computer when you visit specific websites. Cookies are used by most websites, including ours, to improve your online experience.
- Enabling certain features and functions on our websites, such as remembering your details, browsing preferences, and other service preferences;
- Creating a profile of how you and other users interact with the website;
- Improving the functionality of our website;
- Providing services to you and advertisers; and
- Creating usage statistics
Most internet browsers allow you to disable cookie processing, but doing so may result in a loss of functionality, limiting your use of the website, and/or delaying or affecting how it operates.
Third-party advertisers and their agencies may provide advertisements on the Tobias Kibbles website. These may generate cookies to track how many people have seen a specific advertisement (or use third-party services to do so), as well as how many people have seen it more than once. Tobias Kibbles has no control over these third parties or their cookie policies. If you have any questions about their cookie policies, please contact Tobias Kibbles and we will do our best to help you by providing information about these third-party advertising agencies.
Tobias Kibbles is not liable for the Personal Data policies (including Personal Data protection and cookies), content, or security of third-party websites linked to the Tobias Kibbles website.
- THE LAW OF GOVERNMENT
The Personal Data Protection Policy and your use of this website will be governed by the laws of Singapore in all aspects.
10.PERSONAL DATA REMOVAL
Customers are currently unable to remove their own personal data.
Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to deactivate your account and delete all of your data with us.
We will notify you once your account has been deactivated.